As more intelligence being pushed to the edge, IoT deployment not only requires smart connected devices but often needs an intelligent gateway that can manage multiple hardware, support numerous application and protocols, and offer added computing and security capabilities.
An intelligent edge gateway plays a crucial role in any IoT infrastructure, from connecting legacy devices to the cloud, to diagnostics and device management, and running applications locally or through the cloud.
- Learn device management features such as bring-on-board, first-to-claim, firmware update, resource management
- Mobile application that lets you do local control directly or through the cloud
- Edge compute capabilities with local application execution
- Device-to-cloud security and underlying foundation of Mbed Linux
- A demo of the Pelion Edge Gateway