Who is this for?
This is an introductory topic for engineers who want to use Nginx on Arm.
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this learning path, you will be able to:
- Install and run Nginx on Arm servers
- Setup Nginx as a web server, reverse proxy, or an API Gateway
- Verify Nginx is working correctly
Before starting, you will need the following:
- To create a file server you will need at least one
Arm based instance from a cloud service provider or one on-premises Arm server.
- To create a reverse proxy or API gateway you will need at least three Arm based instances from a cloud service provider or at least three on-premises Arm servers.
- Network settings (firewalls and security groups) which allow communication on port 22 (SSH) and port 443 (HTTPS).