Who is this for?
This is an introductory topic for developers interested in learning how to automate their cloud deployments using the Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this learning path, you will be able to:
- Automate the deployment of all the Azure resources required to deploy a containerized application to the Azure Container Instance.
- Set up Pulumi for Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
- Automate the provisioning of the Azure resources.
Before starting, you will need the following:
- Azure subscription. Use this link to sign up for a free account:
- Visual Studio Code
- A free Pulumi account and Pulumi CLI (details provided in this learning path)
- Node.js (details provided in this learning path)
- Azure CLI (details provided in this learning path)