Who is this for?
This is an introductory topic for engineers who want to deploy a Django based application on Arm machines.
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this learning path, you will be able to:
- Create a simple Django application
- Deploy the Django application using Nginx and PostgreSQL
- Verify that the Django application is working correctly
Before starting, you will need the following:
- At least either an
Arm based instance from a cloud service provider, on-premises Arm server, or a Linux virtual machine on your Arm device.
- Sudo access to install dependencies and to modify system configuration files.
- Be comfortable with SSH/Linux terminal and basic system administration tasks.
- To install both