Who is this for?
Software developers with Windows on Arm computers doing Linux or cloud native development.
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this learning path, you will be able to:
- Configure and run WSL with various Linux distributions
- Run graphical Linux applications on Windows
- Use ssh to connect to WSL
- Use Windows RDP (remote desktop) and VNC to connect to a Linux desktop
- Learn multiple options for running VS Code
- Import other file systems into WSL
- Export the WSL file system as a backup
Before starting, you will need the following: