Who is this for?
This is an introductory topic for embedded software developers new to Arm Virtual Hardware.
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this learning path, you will be able to:
- Instantiate Arm Virtual Hardware instances
- Build and run Matter examples on Arm Virtual Hardware
- Demonstrate communication between two virtual hardware targets
- Use GitHub Actions to manage ongoing development in a CI/CD workflow
Before starting, you will need the following:
- Some familiarity with embedded programming is assumed