Who is this for?
This is an introductory topic for software developers who want to learn about Docker for the Arm architecture.
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this learning path, you will be able to:
- Build, run, and share Docker images
- Perform multi-architecture builds using Docker buildx
- Use a remote server to build a Docker image for the Arm architecture
- Use Docker manifest for multi-architecture builds
Before starting, you will need the following:
- A computer with Docker installed. This can be Windows, macOS, or Linux. Any architecture can be used.
- An Arm server running Linux with Docker installed. For information about installation refer to