Join us for a full day of engaging presentations where we will discuss the challenges and solutions required to deliver a large scale, industrial IoT project. Sharing key considerations for device development, connectivity technologies, deployment options, security enablement, and lifecycle management, along with providing lots of opportunities for Q&A’s.
The seminar is running in partnership with Hitex, where we will also spend time demystify the decision-making process for industrial IoT device management, and discussing the strategies and considerations required when selecting the right solutions to deliver a secure, scalable, and sustainable device estate.
9:00 - 9:30
Registration and Breakfast
9:30 - 10:15
Introduction to Arm and Pelion IoT - Arm
10:15 - 10:55
Pelion Edge + Secure Linux – a robust, secure gateway for IIoT - Arm
10:55 - 11:25
Coffee Break and Networking
11:25 - 12:15
Industrial safety and security considerations - Hitex
12:15 - 13:15
13:15 - 13:55
My devices are offline – how do I securely access and manage them? - Arm
13:55 - 14:35
IoT telematics (project) based on mbedOS - Hitex
14:35 - 15:15
Trust in data – how to ensure devices are working correctly – Arm
• Learn about best practices in IIoT projects and how Arm Pelion and the Mbed platform can help you navigate these challenges with ease
• Understand the industrial safety regulations and how they apply to your connected devices
• Provide less headaches to your field application engineers while enhancing the overall security
• Learn how to connect legacy sensors and leverage them for a predictive maintenance solution
• Gain knowledge on the benefits of an integrated security solution from chip to cloud
• Deploy your IoT solution with confidence and flexibility
• The knowledge and expertise to drive your own IoT initiatives to commercial success
People who might find this seminar interesting are: CTOs, IoT team leads, solution architects, product managers, engineers
Anyone who is involved in leading, developing, deploying, or influencing IoT projects to handle huge number of devices at scale
Hitex (founded 1976) is focusing on a comprehensive product and service portfolio for embedded systems. Software quality, functional safety and security are the key aspects of activity and cover the entire development process.
Fill in your form modal content here. This section will not be visible to the public page.