Join us for a day full day of engaging presentations where we’ll be outlining the challenges and solutions required to take a large scale, commercial IoT project to market. Sharing key considerations for device development, connectivity technologies, deployment options, and lifecycle management, along with providing lots of opportunities for Q&A’s and networking.
The seminar is running in partnership with Alphatronics, where we will also spend time demystify the decision-making process for IoT device management, and discussing the strategies and considerations required when selecting the right connectivity technologies to deliver a secure, scalable, and sustainable device estate.
9:00 - 9:30
Registration and Breakfast
9:30 - 10:00
Capitalizing on IoT's promise: Arm Internet Services Group Pelion device-to-data IoT Platform – Arm
10:00 - 10:40
Transitioning your IoT device deployment from 2G to NB-IoT connectivity technology – Alphatronics
10:40 - 11:10
Coffee Break and Networking
11:10 - 12:00
An IoT platform operating system to solve your connectivity challenges – Mbed OS connectivity stacks – Arm
12:00 - 12:50
12:50 - 13:30
Key considerations when selecting the optimal connectivity for your use case – Arm
13:30 - 14:10
Managing IoT devices at scale regardless of the connectivity technology – Arm
14:10 - 14:50
Securing the communication channel for all IoT devices using Mbed TLS – Arm
14:50 - 15:30
Tethered IoT device; securely connecting constrained consumer devices using Pelion Device Management – Arm
• How to secure your IoT device communications using TLS: free and state of the art protocol with high-quality open-source implementations available for embedded devices
• Learn the differences between various connectivity options and how to select the best for your IoT deployment.
• Deep dive to NB-IoT deployment and learn how you can save bandwidth, power and money without compromising your security
• Learn why choosing an IoT platform operating system gives you the flexibility to run your application over any connectivity technology with minimal effort
• Deploy your IoT solution with confidence and flexibility
• The knowledge and expertise to drive your own IoT initiatives to commercial success.
CTOs, leaders of IoT teams handling device and deployment projects, solutions architects, and product managers.
Alphatronics is a Belgian manufacture specialized in developing access control systems, hardware and software.
Fill in your form modal content here. This section will not be visible to the public page.